Monday, May 19, 2008

SLC October 2007 Trip

This is a trip I took to SLC last Oct (2007). Brooke met me there and we stayed with Tasha, since she was living up there at the time. We had lots of fun. It was a blast!




Just Smiling!

Funny faces!
We were news broadcasters, really, I'm not lying. ;)

I don't know why, but I really love this picture. I just think it is so funny.

Crazy hair!

Brooke's laying down shot.

Now my laying down shot.

And Tasha is laying down too, I just zoomed in a lot. Its a very cute picture though!

Trying to ride the buffalo

Hold on tight!!

Go! Tasha, Go!

Its a lot harder to get up than it looks.

Football heads, Shop Ko has some fun crazy Halloween stuff.

So I was supposed to be in this picture, but I cut myself out by accident. You can barely see my hair next to Tasha.
Haha, funny picture. If you didn't notice we have lots of fun together. I MISS YOU GIRLS!!!

No comments: