

Me and some friends were in Porter Park one Sunday afternoon and we decided to climb a tree. It was fun.

Me and Brooke getting ready to fly home to Las Vegas from Indianapolis, IN. Brooke came out to see me the week before I moved back home.
This is my FHE group in Indiana. I loved all of them. They were so much! This was my last FHE, they through me a party.
This was on the city busses. Brooke likes to call them Suicide Busses cause the drivers are crazy! But I thought they were kinda fun :)
1 comment:
What up yo! Nice to see you have a blog with all of your other million similar things. I was kinda hoping you would get one so we could keep updated with your busy life now that you left the us cool people. :) Love ya tons
Post a Comment