Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Idaho Trip, Eddi's Farewell, Powder Puff

So today at work I was really bored and had nothing to do so I decided to post a whole bunch of pictures. Some are really old and some are just a little old.

These first two are a couple I have from our 2007 Idaho trip. Michelle took most of the pictures and I don't really have any of them.
A cute one of us four.

haha, funny faces. "Let us out!!"

These next few are from Eddi's Farewell. Sure do miss that boy!



These last pictures are from Powder Puff my senior year of high school. I know that they are two years old, but I thought it would be fun to post them. Fun times! I loved playing.
Tasha, Charity, me, Adrianna, and Brooke



Alli, Tasha, Charity, me, Adrianna, and Brooke.


Just me getting ready to play.

No comments: