
Kayli riding a bike at Ace
McKoy playing
Kayli playing
Me working out on the machines at Curves

Celestia, Kayla, and Me on our way to Texas Roadhouse for dinner with my parents one weekend I was home visiting. Yes I am actually driving as we were taking the picture. I know, I have mad skills!
Us three at Texas Roadhouse. I love you girls. Can't wait to see you!
My Dad and Mom, I love you guys! Miss you so much.
Haha, funny picture of us in the car driving in SLC.

This is us driving in Hawaii. We like taking funny pictures. So cute Kayla!
Celestia and I
Us again
Dad and me at a Luau
Us at the Luau

Out 4-wheeling, having lots of fun.
Me going over a jump.
Me and Kayla playing outside before I left for college in 2006.
Us two again.
This is my dog Shadow. She got this chinese box out of the trash. Good ol' shadow!
1 comment:
Hello, you forgot a picture of your favorite brother n law!
Post a Comment