Wednesday, March 10, 2010

My Birthday

Well next on my list of things I need to post about is my birthday.

For my birthday I had 3 different big things happen.
1. The week before my birthday I went home and had a party with my family.
2. The week of my birthday at had a little get together with some friends.
3. And on the day of my birthday I flew to my sister Crystal's in Virginia.

Birthday #1

My family singing to me for my birthday.



Birthday #2

Me waiting for them to bring me my cake.
My birthday cake!

My friend Laura and I!My roommate Kasey and I.
My friend Travis
My roommate Whitney!

Birthday #3

I don't have any pictures of doing the birthday stuff, but I do have a lot of Washington DC, which is what we did while I was visiting! We had my birthday, my sister Camille and her family came down from Indiana for Thanksgiving, then we went to DC. I will post all of that in my next post.

Oh and my birthday was back in November if you didn't catch that, this is a little late. But better late than never! :)

3 comments:

Parkinson Family said...

Too cute! You look really pretty in the one picture of just you! Wish we could've been there! Love you so much!

Unknown said...

Exqueeze Muah! Where am I in these pictures?!?!

Kristen Cox said...

I'm sorry Caitie, but you were only in one picture and you were holding the knife in your had and acting weird and I didn't want that on my blog. Sorry dear! I still love you though!