Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Halloween

I know these are a little late, but I'm finally taking time to put some pictures up. These are from Halloween 2009. For our ward Halloween party they wanted us to go as apartments. So... I had 7 roommates last semester and we decided to go as Snow White and the 7 Dwarfs! It was so much fun. And we looked so good! I was Sleepy the Dwarf.

Then on actual Halloween I went down to my Aunt Gwen's in Ogden and dressed up as Hannah Montana! It was amazing! I only have one picture that I took on my cell phone.

Me as Sleepy

Bashful, Doc, Prince Charming, Snow White, Happy, Sleepy,
Sneezy, Grumpy, and Dopey

This is us getting an award for Best Apartment Unity (or something like that). It was amazing!

And this is me as Hannah Montana! : )

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I loved you as Hannah Montana ..It made me very happy and also verifies why we are Best Friends :D