Well its been a while since I've posted anything. So I figured I should put something down on here. I'm just in Rexburg going to school right now. Things are good. They seem to be going by fast, but at the same time very slow! School has been in for about 6 weeks now, mid-terms are next week, so we are just about half way through the semester.
My dad's birthday was on the 16th of this month, so this past weekend I went home to visit and celebrate it with him. I had so much fun. I love going home to visit. I love seeing and spending time with my family. It was a great break, but it was also kinda bad cause I didn't want to come back to school! But I did, and its all good.
Last bit of excitement. In exactly 30 days I am flying out to Virginia with my best friend Michelle to spend Thanksgiving with my older sisters Crystal and Camille and their families. I am so super excited! I just can't wait! My older sister, Crystal, moved to Virginia in July for her husband to go to medical school and my older sister, Camille, is still in Indiana where her husband is going to Optometry school. Camille lives 8 hours from Crystal so they will drive down to Crystal's for Thanksgiving. And the weekend after Thanksgiving, like Friday and Saturday, we are all going to go to Washington DC! I'm way excited for that! Crystal only lives 4 hours from there. I will get to spend a total of 10 days with them. Oh and did I mention that I'm flying out to Virginia on November 20th? Which you all should know, is my Birthday. My 22nd birthday will consist of flying across the country for 7 hours and then another 4 hour drive from the airport to my sisters house. It will be a long day, but totally worth it. So one more time, I'm super excited!!! 30 days, 30 days, 30 days! I can't wait to see my nieces and nephews! Oh and of course my sisters and wonderful brother-in-laws! : ) Love you guys!
This is a picture of my adorable nieces and nephews. My mom bought these outfits for them. From left to right, Kaden, Kayli, McKoy, and Rylee. Kaden and Kayli and Crystal and Justin's children. And McKoy and Rylee are Camille and Erik's children. Aren't they just adorable.

Also, while I'm posting I might as well add some pictures I never got around to putting up before. When I went home in August for our country fair, my family and 2 of my uncles families went up hiking down by the Utah/Arizona border. It was a lot of fun. We had a great time. Here are just a few pictures.
This is the whole group resting before hiking back down. We hiked up to the little cave.

This is me with my dad, mom, and youngest sister Kayla.
Us hiking back down.
My friend Ashley went with us. It was a blast having her come.

Well this is all for now! I will try to post more often and I really need to work on taking more pictures. I've taken a couple this semester, I just need to put them on my computer and upload them. Okay its kinda late so I better get to bed. : )
2 comments:
Kristen!!! My favorite sister! Ha, don't tell the others:) Just kidding, Camille, Celestia and Kayla. YOu are ALL my favorite! I love the post! My favorite part is the part about coming out here! I CAN'T WAIT! ONLY 28DAYS! I'm so sorry that you have to fly out on your birthday. Too bad it wasn't the day before. Kayli is so excited for you to come. Everytime we remind her, she smiles real big and jumps up and down. I think she loves you! I love you too!
Love, Crys
Yes, I am leaving you a comment. And, yes, we looked at your blog the other day and didn't leave a comment. And you have to get all mad at me. It was Erik's fault. He was on the computer and just read me (very quickly might I add) your post, so I didn't even have a chance to comment. So, there.
It was a great post though, by the way. I can't wait to see you too (If we can even come out now). It would be so much fun. Love you tons and keep being you!!
Love, Mill
Post a Comment