Thursday, February 24, 2011

30 Day Challenge, Day 1

Day 1 - A picture of yourself with fifteen facts

1- My full name is Kristen Dawn Cox

2- I have 2 older sisters and 2 younger sisters

3- I go to school at BYU - Idaho

4- I love my birthday

5- I love to travel

6- I like dogs

7- I love cats

8- My favorite color is blue

9- I don’t really like the color purple, but I have a lot of purple clothes and accessories

10- I love to read romantic suspense fiction

11- I have 3 nieces and 2 nephews

12- I’m a big daddy’s girl and I miss my dad like crazy. But I love my mom more than anything

13- My best friend is Michelle Foster

14- I love creating print design in Photoshop and InDesign (posters, invitations, announcements, fliers, banners, etc.)

15- I love photography





No comments: