Thursday, May 14, 2009

Cruise Pictures

Okay so I finally decided to put up some pictures from the cruise I took to Ensenada in November for my 21st birthday. There are a lot of them! Have fun :)

Michelle and I in the car driving to L.A. (thats where we boarded the ship).
Coming into L.A.
Tasha, Michelle, me, and Brooke with the ship in the background before boarding.

Us 4 on the bridge thingy between land and the ship.

Thats the cruise ship!

Michelle and I eating breakfast, I believe this is pineapple or mango juice, in wine glasses.

This is one of the sights we saw, it is a old Casino that was made in the 20's and is now just a tourist attraction.

In the Casino, I just liked that I randomly popped my head into the left of the picture. Do not remember doing it though.

We went to a Winery, big barrel full of wine. (I would guess)

This is where we got to taste the wines, we didn't try it, I promise!



Me and Tasha on the street in Ensenada.

Our ship in the Ensenada harbor.

Pretending to use the phones in Mexico.

Me standing next to our ship before getting back on after touring in Mexico. Yes it's that big and yes there is more then you can see.

These are our bird friends. While we were still docked in Mexico we were eating a late lunch on the deck and we started throwing food to the birds. A ton of them showed up, like 30 to 50 birds. It was so cool!

Tasha and I on the deck of the ship while in Mexico.

Me on the deck with Ensenada, Mexico in the background.

Titanic pose

Just a cool picture on the deck with the sun shining behind.

Brooke and I posing exactly the same way, not something we planned.

This is our "fancy" dinner where we all dressed up in someway or another.

Us on the deck with the ocean and the sun shining into the water in the background.

This is the middle of the ship. It was cool looking.

Tasha and I.

Brooke and I.

Tasha and I with our waiter Kieshore. He served us each night, he was funny. He's from India.

Us 4 at dinner again.

Our last dinner. We all ate together every night.

And this is the end of our fantastic cruise. We had to get up at like 5:30 am to be off the ship by like 7. It was crazy. And as you can see we look a little tired.
We all had so much fun together. It was a blast and I'm so glad we got to do it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I miss Michelle. Also, Why in the WORLD have we not been on a cruise yet?!?!?!? I am very distraught about this!