I went home a couple weeks ago for my older sisters baby's blessing. Camille and Erik flew out from Indiana and spent a week with his family in Idaho. Then I drove them down to Hurricane to bless baby Rylee in my home ward. It was so much fun spending time with them, especially my nephew McKoy and new niece Rylee. Camille had Rylee Camille Thompson on February 10th. She is adorable. My niece Kayli had so much fun playing with her cousin McKoy. They were so cute together, fighting half the time, but loving being together. I don't have any family pictures from the weekend, but I did get some friend pictures that my friend Brooke took from when we were hanging out. I will get some pictures from my sisters of my weekend with the family. We went over to Tasha's and played on her trampoline and played good ol' tetherball. It was a lot of fun. Just like old times. It was me, Brooke, Toni, Tasha (obviously cause we were at her house), Wes and his friend Troy.
Me and Toni!

Brooke and I (we didn't realize it was zoomed in, but I really liked the picture)

Tasha, Brooke, and me

Tasha, Brooke, me, and Toni. Just like old times, best friends!

Me playing tetherball, I know gorgeous!

It was so much fun getting together again. I love being able to go home and visit and see the girls.
I am still going to school at BYU-Idaho in Rexburg Idaho and will be living up here pretty much permanently until I graduate, which won't be for like another 2 years. I am loving it here. My roommates are great, school keeps me busy, and I really love my job of working on campus at the library.
No comments:
Post a Comment