Monday, November 14, 2011

Virginia Trip

April 9 - 16 2011

I went to Virginia for a week in April to visit my sister Crystal and her family. I had such a fun time. I didn't want to come home. Here are just a couple pictures. After I started this post I realized most of my pictures are on my external hard drive.

The famous Virginia Tech Hokie Bird. These birds are all over Blacksburg.
Crystal and I

Crystal's oldest, Kayli and I. My sister Celestia went out out to visit the week before I did and the kids found the Photo Booth App on her Mac and had so much fun, so we of course had to take pictures on my Mac.
Kayli, Kaden, and I.

Crystal's youngest, Kinley


I had so much fun! I want to go back so bad. I miss them so much. I will put more pictures up soon when I get them off my hard drive.

No comments: