This is me freaking out about getting my ears pierced, I think I did a pretty good job of hiding the fact that I was scared, but to be quite honest... I was a little scared!

Me signing my life away so when I die from getting my eyes pierced I can't sew them.

Getting the first ear pierced...! yes it hurt a little bit, not as much as I thought it would though.
My pretty ear all pierced!

Getting the 2nd ear pierced... this one hurt so much more! I don't know why, but it did. The lady said it usually does on everyone.

My 2nd ear all blinged up.

Me with my ears pierced! Even though you can't really see them.

Crystal was totally freaking out. She was really scared about it. Sorry for putting these up Crys. :)

Crystal calmed down a little bit... just a little.

And now Crystal signing away her life. And sad sad things, the camera died! So these are all we got.

2 comments:
I just have to say...wimps. I can't believe you were both freaking out so much. It looks good though. Love you sis.
That was scary!!!!
Post a Comment