Lagoon Trip
I really love Lagoon Amusement park in northern Utah and love going there with my friends. So a couple of us drove up and went. Me, Brooke, Tasha, and Sherrel all drove up together, then my cousin Chelsey met us there. And my friend Ashley drove down from Logan later that night to go to dinner and hang out with us. We drove up on Friday, went Lagooning all day Saturday, and drove back home on Sunday. I will put some pictures up. At Lagoon they have this one ride that you have to pay $15 extra for and they hook up in this harness type of thing and pull you like 200 feet in the air, then you have to pull the release and you go flying to the ground! Then you swing up and back. Its like flying through the air. Well we decided to do it! Me and Chelsey went together and Tasha and Sherrel went together. It was so scary! I was totally freaking out, but seriously loved it. It was so much fun, I recommend it. I will put pictures up of the trip soon.
Halloween
I love Halloween. I really do, its like one of my most favorite holidays and this year I drove up to Idaho to visit my roommates and spend the holiday with them. I made lots of yummy treats for the little party we had and I dressed up like a cat. It was fun fun fun. I sprayed my hair black and put black eye liner on my face for my nose and whiskers and when I was washing it all off I was totally covered in black, my whole neck (front and back), my face, hands, arms. The black hair spray just got all over. It was lots of fun, but I don't think I will ever spray my hair black again, too much work! I have pictures, just have to wait.
21st birthday cruise
I also turned 21 this year! That was fun and exciting. For my birthday me and 3 of my best friends from home Brooke, Tasha, and Michelle decided to go on a 3 day cruise to Ensenada Mexico. It was so much fun! We really had a blast. We drove down to L.A. together. So that was a long drive, but still fun. None of us have ever been on a Cruise so it was a totally new experience for us. And no it wasn't a big drinking fest for me, thats the question I kept getting while we were there and then they would find out we were from Utah and they figured out why it wasn't a drinking fest for me. I will definitely put up some pictures soon.
Ear piercing
So none of my family has their ears pierced. My parents never really wanted us to get them done and we never really cared so it wasn't a big deal. Well lately my sister Crystal and I have really been wanting to get them pierced, but we were really worried about what my dad would think and really didn't want to dissappoint him. We hate dissapointing my dad. Well one day Crystal and I were talking to my dad about it and come to find out... he doesn't even care! It was my mom that never wanted us to, so my dad just never said anything. Oh dad, made us think he didn't want us to. So Crystal and I have been thinking a lot about it and trying to decide if we should do it. Well we went to town on Saturday and we were trying to decide if we should do it. And I really wanted to so I'm trying to talk Crystal into it and she keeps backing out. So we call our sister Camille and she is like well if you wanna do it, just do it. So we go to the mall and we both have a $10 free anything at Maurices so we both buy earings and now we have to get them down, cause we already bought the earings. Well Crystal decides she really would like her husband Justin to be there with her when she gets them done, but I still want to do it. So we go to Claires and I'm totally starting to freak out and Crystal is freaking out cause I'm about to do it. I was really scared. Well after this long story... I got my ears pierced! Crystal had her camera and took pictures of the process, so I will get them from her and put them on here. I know lots of promise for pictures, but I will put them up. I do have one picture of me with my ear pierced that we took with the cell phone. So I will put that on here.

Hike in Zion
Well thats pretty much all for now. While I have been home, I've just been working at Curves for my mom. Thats really about it. Oh! I totally forgot something, I went hiking in Zion! And to some of you this may be no big deal, but if you know me at all, you will know that I do not hike. Really no joke. So this was a big thing for me. I had a lot of fun. It was hard and tiring cause it was a long hike, I think it was Observation Point, I believe that is the name. Well I did it! It was fun. I have pictures of that too. I just need to get them all.
Whats next!
Well that is the update of me. Christmas is in 3 days, my sister Camille, her husband Erik, and my darling nephew McKoy will be here in 5 days, and I leave for school in less than 2 weeks. Those are the exciting things I am waiting for right now. Can't wait for all of them! Especially seeing Camille and the fam. I totally miss them. They are taking forever to get here. Okay thats all for now. Will put up pictures soon. Hope you are happy Camille!! :)
3 comments:
Finally, but no pictures. I am glad to hear about all you have been up to since you don't call me. :) We will be there in 3 days. We can't wait. Oh, and yes we are happy, but will be happier in 3 days. Love you
Wow what an update. It was very informational and I loved it. Well, I got my ears pierced too, I hope you're happy!:( It was too scary for me. Love you!
hey, I'm glad to hear that things are going better for you. Sounds like you have had a busy couple of months, lol. I hope that school goes well for you this next semester. Speaking of which, what r u going to school for anyway? I just realized that I didn't know so I was just wondering. Oh and you should have let me know that you were coming up here to go to Lagoon because I would have loved to have met up with you guys, it would have been fun but if you didn't want to invite me than that's ok too...lol. Well write me back and hope to see you soon. Good luck.
Post a Comment